Josh struggled with mathematical concepts and as a result didn't like maths. We work with students like Josh all the time, helping them catch up and gain the foundational skills they need for the more advanced learning that will come later. Now Josh has gone up a level and he is really enjoying maths. Watch Josh's Story
Jackie thinks she is "no good at maths" and is embarrassed to put her hand up in class. We often help students who lack confidence by providing targeted lessons and practice they need to become truly proficient. A personalised NumberWorks'nWords learning plan has helped Jackie shine and allow her to answer questions in class with confidence. Watch Jackie's Story
Nadine has always done well in maths and wants to keep achieving high grades. At NumberWorks'nWords she gets the encouragement and carefully staged lessons she needs to surpass expectations. This year she achieved an A in her prelim exams and was really pleased with her result. Watch Nadine's Story
About our Maths Tuition
The tuition plan we develop for your child will be tailor-made to meet needs identified during the initial assessment.
- With input from you and your child, we set achievable goals.
- We regularly report back to you, so you’ll know how your child is progressing.
- The content of our tutoring plans is linked to the school curriculum to ensure everything learned will be relevant and useful.
- For older students, specific preparation for upcoming challenges, such as tests and exams, can be integrated with lesson plans.
- We offer advice that helps with revision plans and homework.
- Our experienced tutors use positive reinforcement and rewards to make sure the tutoring experience is enjoyable – fun even!
What people say about us
Fun and Really Likes the Teachers
Our daughter has gained confidence and knowledge from attending the NumberWorks. She is doing well at maths in school now. She has fun and really likes the teachers. Many thanks!
The whole experience with Numberworks from enquiring about Maths Tutoring to enrolling and actively participating has been excellent. Results are being achieved and my daughter likes the tutors and is becoming more confident with her school work.
The commitment to improve my child's education was paramount to the NumberWorks'nWords teacher. He provided excellent feedback and made the task of learning interesting. He also provided my child with different strategies to aid in the learning process.
MR & MRS THOMPSON
Tutors are Encouraging
Number works has made Maths learning fun for my son. His confidence has increased and he enjoys attending. The tutors are encouraging.