Making the most of Parent Teacher interviews
Below are some ideas for questions to ask at parent-teacher interviews. If your child is in year 9-13 you could repeat the first five questions with each subject teacher, and the last three with their form teacher or dean.
Good Questions to Ask
- Is my son/daughter progressing as expected?
- What do they do well?
- What do they need help with?
- What can I do to help?
- Do they participate well in class?
- Does my son/daughter seem settled at school? How do they get along with others?
- Are there any areas for concern?
- What's the best way to contact you if I need to discuss any concerns?
If anything comes up that we could help your child with, please let us know. The more we communicate with you, your child and the school, the more effective the teaching and learning becomes.Posted on 06/05/2015
Post your comment
No one has commented on this page yet.
RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments