Own and run a full-time tutoring centre in your city
Now you can work for yourself, make a difference to children’s lives, improve your earning potential and still have time for your other interests. Our full-time tutoring centre business model has been proven successful over and over again, in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom and Singapore.
With a NumberWorks’nWords full-time tutoring centre, you can satisfy your entrepreneurial spirit, discover a more flexible lifestyle and be in charge of your own destiny, while enjoying the emotional rewards of helping children reach their potential.
- Receive comprehensive start-up and ongoing training, so that you’re a confident educator and centre owner.
- Work with a proven product. Our unique combination of inspirational software and intensive teaching has a long track record (30+ years).
- Harness the growing demand for quality tuition. Increasingly, parents want to develop their child’s potential.
- Be part of a supportive network of other tutoring centre owners who share ideas for success.
- Have access to marketing and advertising resources and support.
- Benefit from our proven online and digital advertising activity as well as flyers and school advertising material.
- Earn substantial and sustained income. Watch profitability grow as your roll increases.
- Build a valuable business that can be sold in the future.
"I see success and happy students! And I have freedom to do life choices during the day, such as catching up with friends."
Centre owner, New Zealand
It’s our policy to offer new franchisees a territory that can demographically support a full-time NumberWorks’nWords tutoring centre. Depending on availability and your preference, we can offer the territory that’s closest to where you live or the territory that has the most potential for success. With 30 years of experience and relevant demographic data, we’re in a good position to provide advice that will help you to choose a successful location. Once agreed, your territory is exclusive and protected for the life of the franchise agreement.
Individually owned centres deliver tutoring programmes to students in their defined territory. They also organise local marketing, with guidance from headquarters. As part of the set-up process we help you to find a building that’s suitable as a NumberWorks’nWords centre. We will prepare a layout plan, provide specifications for the décor (interior and exterior) and furniture, and design the signage.
We have our own product development and IT teams. They are continuously updating existing software, developing new curriculum-linked learning programmes and maintaining support systems. Their expertise ensures NumberWorks’nWords tutoring centres are always working with world-class, market-leading educational tools that complement national curricula.
Our initial training programme covers all aspects of the NumberWorks’nWords business. By the time the training programme is completed, you will be fully equipped to successfully manage your business.
We can provide you with income projections for your first year, plus a revenue calculator to help with future planning.
The initial fee is $15,000 for a new centre and $10,000 if you buy an existing centre. There are also training, start-up and on-going costs that are explained in full in our detailed information brochure.
With the birth of their first child, Jo and Tony Nguyen realised the Sydney corporate jobs they’d enjoyed for years were steadily losing their attraction. Jo was an organisational psychologist working in human resources and Tony was a qualified lawyer working as a business analyst.
They knew they wanted to start their own business; they just didn’t know what that business would be.Read this case study