Provincial Franchise Opportunities
This could be the franchise opportunity you've been waiting for
New Zealand’s longest-established tutoring brand, NumberWorks’nWords, has launched a new part-time business model especially for places with a population of less than 30,000. This opportunity is for everywhere from Ahipara in the north to Bluff in the south, and all the towns in between. If you’re a primary or secondary teacher looking for a change, this is your chance to gain the lifestyle flexibility and income benefits of self-employment.
For a minimal investment you’ll have access to our world-acclaimed, curriculum-linked tutoring software, allowing you to deliver effective, individualised tutoring programmes in your own home or rented premises. Our software makes running a tutoring business easy; there are no lesson plans to prepare or resources to find. Tutoring sessions for up to four students can be run after school, on weekends and/or during school holidays. The more sessions you run, the more income you make.
Turn your teaching skills into a viable business and help Kiwi kids achieve their best. If you’re curious, call Tereza on 09 522 0800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discover the satisfaction of running your own business
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule that gives you more time with your family
- Have the satisfaction of helping children but without the heavy workload of teaching
- Escape from bureaucracy and be in control of your own destiny
- Watch your profits rise steadily as growing demand increases your roll
- Get your centre up and running quickly, with guidance, training and support from HQ